Kelly Waters, Realtor
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Award winning real estate professional serving Northern Utah since 2006.
Experience, education, integrity and exceptional customer service have resulted in:
Over 96% of Kelly’s business coming from satisfied past clients and their referrals.
- Full Time Licensed Realtor with RE/MAX since 2006
- Northern Wasatch Association of Realtors Education Committee Chairman 2014,
- NWAOR Co-Chairman 2013, Member since 2007
- National Association of Realtors, Member
- Utah Association of Realtors, Member
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Member
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified Residential Specialist Candidate (CRS)
- Corporate and Military Relocation Expert
- Nation’s Top 1,000 Real Estate Agents Award
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner
- RE/MAX Platinum Club Award Winner
- RE/MAX 100% Club Award Winner
- Education: WSU, Accounting & Business Management
- Experience in Lending and Construction Management
- Experienced Contract Negotiator
- Targeted Marketing Expert
- Excellent Communicator
- YOUR UtahAgentForLife!
Brooke Norseth, your Utah Agent For Life, is a licensed full-time Realtor serving all clients with residential and commercial real estate needs in Northern Utah. She specializes in Salt Lake, Davis, Weber, Morgan, Utah, Summit, and Wasatch Counties with over a decade in outstanding customer service and sales. Brooke is very passionate about helping people and highly values the ability to serve her clients in one of the biggest decisions of their lives, buying or selling their homes. She is a highly educated and experienced negotiator who loves negotiating for her clients to get the very best value and terms on their home sale or purchase. Brooke attended Weber State University for her Bachelor’s Degree in Professional & Technical Sales. Her commitment to consistently learn and expand on her knowledge is a valuable asset that sets her apart from many. With her education, self-drive, and passion Brooke is able make her clients’ Real Estate desires come true by providing top notch customer service, communication, negotiation, value, and terms for their needs!
- Full Time Licensed Realtor with RE/MAX Metro
- Associate Broker
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Utah Association of Realtors Member (UAR)
- Northern Wasatch Association of Realtors Member (NWAOR)
- Women’s Council of Realtors Member (WCR)
- 10 Years in Outstanding Customer Service & Sales
- Education: Weber State University, Professional and Technical Sales and Accounting.
- Yearly RE/MAX 100% Club Award Winner
Your Utah Agents for Life
We understand that buying and selling real estate is one of the largest and most complex financial and emotional decisions of your life. This is why it is critically important that you work with a professional Realtor who will help you understand each and every process involved in your transaction. This will ensure you are making educated decisions giving you the best possible results. We are committed to guiding buyers and sellers through successful real estate transactions, and assisting military families and others smoothly relocate to and from Utah.
Utah Agent For Life has spent over a decade perfecting our services. Our business is built on our outstanding reputation for providing excellent customer service. Over 86% of our business comes from satisfied repeat customers and their referrals. We take pride in offering our clients the highest levels of customer service, education, skilled negotiation techniques, and unique marketing strategies, ensuring our clients achieve their desired outcome.
We truly consider it an honor and a privilege to be given the opportunity to serve you and to forever be your real estate professionals of choice.